[Harc] December 15 Tuesday workshop alternative

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 10:59:04 CST 2020

As you may have heard, there will be no third Tuesday workshop tonight (no workshop in December, resuming in January).

Instead, if you feel like doing something ham-related, there is a "Listos Zoom Tabletop Exercise for California Amateur Radio operators".  I have not attended one of these (there are several), so I don't know exactly what it will consist of, but it sounds interesting.  Anthony has already forwarded to this list all of what he got from Greg Waters (KJ6OUI) at Humboldt OES, but here is tonight's information and Zoom link/invitation:

Tuesday Dec 15, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific
https://zoom.us/j/96725891964?pwd=QTc0RTFPU2oxMW5XSVdkYmVNcU1PQT09
Meeting ID: 967 2589 1964
Passcode: 90210

Open to non-amateurs as well - fun for the whole family!

--
KB6NN