[Harc] More Donations for HARC

Joseph Nevotti jn5289 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 10:11:49 CST 2020

Hi Peter,
I have some more donations that may be of interest to the club members.  I've just moved to an RV in Trinidad, and will attempt to drop them off at the Thursday lunch.  Can you send me your phone number?
Many thanks.
Joseph Nevotti, Ph.D., Q.M.E.K0LOOLicensed Psychologist Qualified Medical Evaluator1632 Broadway St., #246Eureka, California 95501360-531-3254

Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as well as information protected by the Privacy Act of 1974. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message. Thank you.