[Harc] Ed Fong Workshop Follow-up

David Boyd seageezer56 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:52:06 CDT 2020

As a follow-up top last evening's HARC workshop, Dr. Fong sent me a very
basic spreadsheet top use to aggregate any orders we may want to make.
It didn't have any product info, just item number/name and cost as shown
below.  Note that he is giving us a small price break if we aggregate
orders through the club.

I am willing to serve as the collection point for orders, and forward
them /en masse/  to Ed.  I could use suggestions about how to collect
payments for the items, and for how long to wait for input before
submitting our order.

More information on his antennas can be found on his website, *Ed's
Antennas <https://edsantennas.weebly.com/about.html>*

I hope you found the workshop useful.  I did.

73
David Boyd
KN6CEH

DBJ-1$30 	DBJ-2$30 	TBJ-1$60 	6ft extension for DBJ-2$5 	BNC male to
PL259 adapter$2.50 	GP5/ SSB radio $65