[Harc] QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

David Boyd seageezer56 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:52:45 CDT 2020

This looks interesting.  I am forwarding it just in case you haven't
seen it.

73
David Boyd
KN6CEH

Go to *https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/* to learn more - get registered
by July 24^th !

<https://qsotoday.vfairs.com/en/registration>

We are reaching out to let you know that despite the closure of many ham
radio events, there is a great opportunity to join your fellow hams and
us at the first–ever
*
*
*QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo*
on Saturday and Sunday, August 8 – 9, 2020.

*Attendance is free and registration is now open at
https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com
*
**
*with **early bird prize incentives for registering by July 24, 2020.*
Built on a live, virtual platform used by Fortune 500 companies and
major universities, this *ARRL**–**sanctioned* hamfest will let you:

  * Learn from a packed line-up of 70+ world renowned ham radio speakers
    such as *Ward Silver, N0AX*, on Grounding and Bonding; *Glen
    Johnson, W0GJ*, on DXpeditions, and *John Portune, W6NBC*, on
    building slot antennas for HOA.
  * Listen to the amazing keynote by *Dr. Scott Wright, K0MD*, on
    COVID-19: Amateur radio's impact on problem solving to create a
    global response to the pandemic.
  * Learn from a packed line-up of 70+ world renowned ham radio speakers
    on a variety of topics for those new to the hobby as well as
    experienced radio amateurs.
  * Hear from 6 outstanding youth, our hobby's future leaders.
  * See demos of the latest ham radio equipment; ask questions and
    engage with Exhibitors through video, audio, or chat.
  * Share ideas and network with your fellow hams throughout the Expo.

And if you've never been to a Hamfest or Expo, you can participate from
the convenience of your home or office without spending a dime on travel!

This platform simulates a full convention experience with an exhibit
hall and exhibit booths staffed by live attendants, speaker auditorium,
lobby, and lounges.

Go to *https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/***to learn more!
*Don't forget to get registered by July 24th!*

We look forward to having you join us at Expo for an amazing and
engaging experience.