[Harc] Do Not Reply- 4 days to go & "Pending Documents"

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 11:25:33 CDT 2020

Hello All,
  If you participated in Field Day this year, there are 4 days left to upload your data to the ARRL.Use this website to do so.  Field Day Entry

|  |
Field Day Entry

It's really quite painless and could take less than 10mins.

  I just reviewed the ARRL Field Day Results page at...https://field-day.arrl.org/fdentriesrcvd.php
For easy viewing sort by "Club Name."
We have a good handful of members data turned in.  Thank you for that.
There are, however, 4 members that have "document pending" notifications.
Ben, David, Cliff and Don N.  Please look into it.

Certificates are nearly done and will be snail mailed to participating members who met the HARC deadline.  We will also be a having a debrief during the August HARC meeting.  I have created a "Sections" worked map by all participating stations which is well populated and shows what a combined effort can do!
Again, please "Don't Reply" to this message and are welcome to get a hold of my directly at KG6LHW at arrl.org with any questions.Cheers,A