[Harc] HARC Zoom meeting gallery 06-27-20

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 21:22:23 CDT 2020

Got this but it didn't capture everyone's names.  Need to figure that out.  A good time was had.  Wanted to call the photo "13 and me", but thought that was too similar to the DNA test kit 23 and me.

Anyone want to take a stab at naming all 13 frames? (hint: one frame contains two hams)

--
Not sent from a U.S.Cellulose Smartphone