[Harc] unsubscribing from the list

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 11:01:58 CDT 2020

Saroj, I'm surprised you did not get unsubscribed by doing the normal ways, like clicking on unsubscribe at the bottom of a list-based email.  Oh, it doesn't say that... but there is a link to manage your email preferences.  Go to the bottom of any list-based email from HARC @ humboldt-arc .org and you will see the link (http://mail.humboldt-arc.org/mailman/listinfo/harc_humboldt-arc.org).  Simply clicking that link does not unsubscribe you, but does take you to a page where you can set your email preferences and where you can unsubscribe.  In addition to unsubscribe, you can set it to get all the day's messages as a batch, rather than one-at-a-time, but your inbox will still get them, so, to unsubscribe, go to the bottom of that page, put in your email address, then click "unsubscribe".