[Harc] ICS Contest Update

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 11:57:11 CDT 2020

I hope you are all weathering the "Shelter-in-place" well enough.  I hope that our efforts will be able to be measurable and show positive results.
In the mean time I wanted to give you an update on the ICS contest.  Several days ago, Jason Durant KA6F, submitted his ICS 200 certificate (as well as some other interesting courses).  I would like to applaud him and recognize him as the winner of the that group.  He said he's working on ICS 700 but as of now that prize is still up for grabs.  Again, we have a pretty good storm coming our way.  Good opportunity to take these classes and claim your prize.  I'm very much encouraged by the enthusiasm of our newest members.Thank you all,Anthony