[Harc] Digital modes in Humboldt on VHF

Jason Durant jdurant37 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:41:02 CDT 2020

Thanks J,
I'll play around with getting on the computer digital modes. Hopefully I
can find time today to do it and be on by the meeting tonight. I do have 2
year old twin boys, my wife is 7 months pregnant and I work at the
hospital, so... I'll get to it eventually. Thanks for all of the info. I'm
looking forward to getting on HF at some point as well. I have the go from
the XYL to get a nice HF rig 6 months after I acquired my license.
73
Jason
KA6F