[Harc] HARC Lanyards

Jason Durant jdurant37 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:03:12 CDT 2020

Who wants a lanyard?

I am 3D printing HARC lanyards. If you want one please let me know. They
are free for member stations. I will send a picture of the first completed
one once it prints. A screen shot of the design is shown/attached in this
e-mail. I already have one for Jaye, Anthony, and Howard designed and ready
to print. Mine is currently printing. They take about 10 hours to print,
but it's not like I'm hurting for time, lol. The base of mine will be blue,
the HARC logos will be red, and my name and call sign will be white. I can
mix colors up. I have yellow, green, black, red, white, blue... They
typically look better with the dark colors as the base.

Send me...

Name:
Call:
Base Color:
Logo Color:
Name/Call Color:

73,
Jason

[image: Lanyard preview.jpg]

--
Jason Durant, MS DABR
Medical Physicist and Radiation Safety Officer