[Harc] November HARC mtg agenda

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 20:53:25 CST 2020

PLAN B!  There is potential that one might try and "jam" our meeting tonight here on the Far West system.  If that happens, I will ID, leave Far West and go to HARC repeater WITHOUT announcing so.  (HARC repeater is 145.470, -, 103.5)   Please do not mention our plan on the air.  73, Anthony

HARC Meeting Agenda for November 3, 2020"On-the-Air using FWRA b/c of the COVID19 Shelter-in-Place Order"Call to Order: Check your email for tonight's agendaRoll Call of Member Stations: In the interest of time tonight, Ben will be taking check-ins via email at KK6SYJ at arrl.net.
Agenda Additions:Vice President: No report tonight
Secretary's Report: BenTreasurer's Report: MarciVEC Report: DanTube Contest: Furthest DX/ Most QSO's
November Workshop: Howard. "Nov. 17, Introduction to Winlink, By Phil Shaver, KJ6GQW"
Emcomm Group Report: Peter. Past Event, Future Event?
Rainbow Ridge Repeater Project: Don N.
Trailer Report: New Radios installed!
Club Elections next month:  Nominations?
Future Event: November Sweepstakes, CW is 7-9, Phone is 21-23.
Agenda Additions: