[Harc] Dipole masts

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Nov 12 12:15:35 CST 2020

Good morning Russ,

I'm also on a small lot.  What I did was use "fence rail" available at
Miller Farms.  It is schedule 20 fence post that is 24' long.  Looks
almost like a galvanized pipe but less than half the weight.  I am using
4 of these to support my inverted "M" antenna which is 210' from end to
end.  So far, they have handled the wind very well.

Good luck! 73

jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken