[Harc] 10 Meters open!

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at pobox.com
Mon Nov 30 13:45:19 CST 2020

I already copied a booming K5AB BEACON, but now listening to:

" Hello All,

I'm active on most bands 160-70cm's.I have a 10mtr beacon that runs 24/7 at 28.224.5,consisting of a Radio Shack HTX100,putting out 2.5 watts,using a Pico keyer kit i assembled,into a Antron A-99 vertical antenna at 40'.I have 2 stations,one here in the photo,and one in my weekend place 12 miles west of Orange Grove Tx.I also run a 10mtr net on Monday evenings at 7;00 pm CST on 28.482 i hope to have you check in.I also love to experiment with antennas.Hope to work you down the log!

73s Randy k5gjr"    QRZ.com

Notice it's only running 2.5 watts!

have fun, 73
Jaye