[Harc] SKYWARN Weather Spotting Training invitation from Greg Waters

Kevin Bayless kk6mpt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:07:13 CDT 2020

I just finished the Saturday session of this training.  Very good training
which could be helpful in our area given our weather conditions.

Howard, this would be a great workshop topic.  The presenters were open to
doing club presentations if we couldn't get our local NWS office to put
one together.

Kevin
KK6MPT