[Harc] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] SAC CW is this weekend 19-20 September

Mark Nelson aa6dx7388 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:20:25 CDT 2020

You should be hearing some of my ancestors, the Scandihoovians, this
weekend on HF !!  Mark * AA6DX*
73 !

The Scandinavian Activity Contest on CW is this weekend 19-20 September
12-12 UTC.

Each part of this “Polar Battle” gathers 1000+ contesters from all around
the world. As the Nordic hams enter their radio huts en masse, SAC offers
non-Scandinavians a unique opportunity to work the propagationally
challenged Arctic nations and practice your skills.

Things to check out:

* Don’t forget to read the rules https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/.
Changes compared to 2019 are marked in red.

* We have a tradition of making Results booklets from each SAC. Go to
https://www.sactest.net/blog/sac-booklets/ and read what happened the last
few years with a lot of nice stories and pictures.

* Please take a look on our Sponsored plaques program (geographical,
special skills, etc.)
https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/sac-sponsored-plaque-program/ Maybe you
will earn one this year!

* Ham radio and contesting is very much about propagation. Learn about
propagation to Scandinavia: https://www.sactest.net/blog/propagation/

* Announce your activity and challenge your friends at
https://www.sactest.net/blog/announce_form/

73 & CU!
SM5AJV, OH6EI, OZ2I, LB8DC
SAC Contest Committee