[Harc] HUMCO Winlink Wednesday - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Matthew Renner kn6cei at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:20:48 CDT 2021

Anthony has given control of net duties for the HUMCO Winlink Wednesday to
me, Matthew KN6CEI. If you are a weekly participant, make sure you send
your message to me this week at KN6CEI with the subject line HUMCO Winlink
Wednesday. If you are new to the net and would like more information,
please email me on the side at kn6cei at arrl.net.

I will send reminders on Tuesdays with the weekly assignment and follow up
on Thursdays with the net results. Check-ins shall be sent on Wednesdays
between 0000-2359 local time. Please check in using RF unless you are new
to Winlink and learning, or have a Technician license and unable to access
an HF node. I plan on making more Tech license friendly drills in the
future.

This week while I get into the groove of things, standard check-ins are
requested (Call, Name, City, County, State) with an additional bit of
information. Please also include your transmission mode so I can get an
idea of who is using what (ex. VARA HF, PACTOR, Telnet, Ardop, Packet,
etc.).

My check-in would look like: KN6CEI, Matthew, Blue Lake, Humboldt, CA, VARA
HF

I look forward to expanding the net and having fun experimenting with
Winlink with all of you!

73 de KN6CEI, Matthew