[Harc] We’re on Islanding Mode at the moment. Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 10:38:09 CDT 2021

I just read that we are currently on Islanding Mode with our local power plant.  I feel that it wouldn't hurt to keep that in the back of our minds and make any preparations that might be necessary for a full blown black out (if our current back up fails).  Top of car fuel tank, jerk the Generator to life for a test run, etc.  Let’s please not start any rumors, there is no black out or PSPS impending.  This is just a calm opportunity to shift into “what did I learn the last time this happened?” mode.
Have fun with it!,
Cheers from your favorite Prepper Net NCS,
Anthony
KG6LHW

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2021/aug/5/humboldt-county-grid-island-mode-after/

Sent from my iPhone