[Harc] Great International Space Station pass today

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Feb 24 13:48:00 CST 2021

I had enough time to turn on my recording device on my radio shack
computer and capture about 7 minutes of the ISS as a crew member
answered questions from students on Earth!  Was nearly a perfect pass today!

If you are interested in trying this yourselves, you can listen to
145.800 MHz FM mode.  Download Gpredict program to find out when the
next pass will be, and listen!

I copied this pass using my very high gain vertical antenna.

Enjoy and 73
Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken