[Harc] RELAY Any Kinetic race photos of amateur radio folks?

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Feb 25 19:51:01 CST 2021

Hello HARC!

You might remember me from Mite Make It (2012 - broke down before race
start), 2015 try again and we did alright, and 2018 was a fair shot. We
were also ground pounders one year. Last year we donated our vehicle to
Eureka High School to take it to the next level.

I am involved in my local amateur radio club (President, Delta Amateur
Radio Club here in the east SF Bay Area), and just got about 8 of my
high school students together to start teh Heritage High School Amateur
Radio Club.

I am putting together a presentation for new hams as well as the
students, and I am curious if either of you have any photos of HARC
members and/or other amateur radio folks working a kinetic race, as an
example of community service.

If you do have anything in your archives, may I use it for the club
PowerPoint? Any image(s) would be kept solely in the club for that
presentation, with credit cited to the photographer. It might be good to
check if it's ok with the ham in the photos as well. The DARC has about
15 members, so it's a smallish group.

Please send pictures to me: Spencer KM6SJO <l8rholmes at gmail.com>

Thanks for your consideration!
73, and utmost Kinetic sincerity,
Spencer Holmes, KM6SJO

P.S., I've checked in a couple of times to the HumCo HF Emergency Net on
Monday nights, juts keeping that Humboldt connection!