[Harc] Winter Field Day 2021- Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 18:23:24 CST 2021

Hello All,
  Winter Field Day 2021 is fast approaching.  January 30-31.  Please join us on the January HARC Nets for planning and discussions.  The nets are on Wednesdays, 1900L, HARC Repeater, 145.470, 103.5, -.

A couple of highlights....  This year's WFD will be similar to last years "Summer" Field Day.  It will be independent efforts with a combined "Humboldt Amateur Radio Club" score.  Please, consider participating.  This event "stretches and stresses" our ability to operate during challenging conditions.  It can reflect how "Ready" one is, versus how ready they think they are.  PLUS there will be prizes for participants  WFD is friendly to Technician class licensees. There are at least 18 band/mode combinations available to them, Wow!  .

If you are interested in participating please check out the links at the bottom of this page.

The net on the 6th with be a general introduction to what the event is with a question and answer period.
The net on the 13th will be a shallow dive into the rules to allow explanations, clarification and strategy.
The net on the 20th will be a coordination of the "Band Plan."  We can't "solicit" contacts but we can be on the same page on where to find each other.

The net on the 27th will be reserved for last minute discussions.
The February, 3rd Net will be a hotwash and log submittal help.
On last thing, Ben and I are happy to organize and run the event.  We do, however, need the help of one more person for some light record keeping, mostly after the event.  Please let me know at KG6LHW at arrl.net.
Hope to hear you on the HARC Net on January 6th.  Bring questions!Cheers,

AnthonyKG6LHW951-623-3400

Home | winterfieldday

|  |  |

|  |
Home | winterfieldday

Amateur Radio. Winter Field Day is to practice EMCOMM (Emergency Communications) during inclement weather. Amate...

Shortcut to Rules...

https://a2a53e2b-2285-4083-9cff-c99fe5ba1658.filesusr.com/ugd/1c7085_2445ed4b22f74e048fe9bd41c8dba103.pdf

Cool Newsletter...

file:///C:/Users/IndieEd1/AppData/Local/Temp/WFDNews2020.pdf

Facebook link...

Winter Field Day

|  |  |

|  |
Winter Field Day

The inaugural SPAR (Soc. to Preserve Amateur Radio) Winter Field Day was launched in January 2007. It is similar...