[Harc] Tuesday workshop???

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 13:19:35 CST 2021

Hi all,
I haven't seen anything on email (and cannot get on the Wed nets) but I see on the calendar that the Tuesday Workshop for tomorrow is cancelled.  Is that so?
Also, I'd like to find out more info about the Winter Field Day, but cannot attend the Wed nets, so is there another place to see more about when HARC might target certain frequencies or what the best times are to try to reach each other? (I know, get it on the Wed net... but I just cannot make those times!)
Thanks for any info available.  I'm trying to schedule a time Saturday (30th) to get the CERT team in McKinleyville together for a couple of COVID-safe hours, to try some contacts and discuss EmComm. Knowing when us 'Techs on Two Meter' have a good chance of actually contacting would be real helpful.
Thanks... Cliff   KN6CEJ