[Harc] July program

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 11:51:07 CDT 2021

I'm putting together a program for July.  The title of the topic will be "Rehash of 2021 Field Day".  Please attend and talk about your 2021 Field Day experience.  If you participated portable away-from-home, I am interested in photos of your 2021 Field Day.  Please limit the number of photos to 3 or 4 and either be prepared to screen-share them during the Zoom session, or send them to me to present.  If you send them to me, please send them directly to my email address, kb6nn at yahoo.com, not by replying to this email.  I will start the meeting at 7pm on July 20 on Zoom.  I would prefer that you present your own photos during the Zoom session, but if you are unable to do so, I can do that for you if you send your photos directly to me.  Any questions?
--
73,
Howard