[Harc] ANOTHER ISS School QSO coming up very soon!!!

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 09:08:58 CST 2021

In general, we get the pleasure of a ISS School group QSO about once every 4 months.  Today, we will have our third in less than a week!!!!  It is purely my assumption that they are catching up from a recent glitch on one of the ISS's amateur radio stations.  (A feed-line was swapped out during a spacewalk and the signal wasn't getting out after that.  As you can imagine, it's a major production to swap it back to the original!!)  So, here are the details.
Monday, 3/1, 1620UTC.  School in Wyoming.(Wyoming's 1st contact!)  Telebridge station, NA7V, in Portland.  Downlink is 145.800.
If you want to get the notices directly from the source, follow ARISS, Amateur Radio on the International Space Station, Twitter or Facebook.Have fun!Anthony951-623-3400