[Harc] TONIGHT 8pm FLDigi 101 HARC Repeater

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Mon Mar 8 17:55:05 CST 2021

The time is nearing.  I've added a guide in PDF.  Might be easier if you
print it unless you have multiple fancy monitors and stuff.

We will meet on the HARC machine, 145.470 at 8PM.  Also, have your HF
rigs set up for 3.581 USB/Digital.

We'll cover the PDF and take questions at the same time.  After that,
I'll be looking for questions that might take more time to answer.  Then
we will do some quick demo's on the repeater and HF.

Hope you can make all the emergency nets!

73
Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken