[Harc] Winlink Wednesday! do-not-reply

Donald Nelson wa6nbg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 11:05:50 CST 2021

 Delays are usually in milliseconds.
Don NelsonWA6NBG    On Friday, March 12, 2021, 05:23:02 AM PST, Richard Kern kn6rk via Harc <harc at humboldt-arc.org> wrote:

 Thank you all for your suggestions.
The problem was the Kenwood ts-590sg I'm using has a setting (no 77 in menu, for those following along at home) which sets data VOX delay time.  It comes stock at 50.  I don't know the units, but dropping it to 10 allowed the rig to actually receive during the handshake, and I actually made a connection.
Just to put this to bed.  Thank you Jaye for your guidance.
Richard