[Harc] Tweet by NWS Eureka on Twitter-Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 11:33:53 CST 2021

Hello All,
   High wind inbound tonight.  I brought my high up dipole down for this event.  Perhaps have a look around your QTH and see what could be secured to prevent damage.  Are you ready for the potential power outages we have in store?
Have fun with the mental exercise.

73 from your favorite Prepper NCS,
Anthony, KG6LHW

NWS Eureka
⁦‪@NWSEureka‬⁩

Wind gusts up to 60 mph will occur between 6PM and 10PM this evening. There is a 13% chance for wind gusts to reach or exceed 60 mph around Humboldt Bay from 7PM to 9PM. Winds this strong may cause minor damage to structures and power outages. #CAwx pic.twitter.com/d0unF7zsze

11/8/21, 09:12

Sent from my iPhone