[Harc] Light reading before tonight's HARC Net DO-NOT-REPLY

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 14:09:30 CDT 2021

 During tonight's HARC NET we will be chatting about this month's upcoming Great California Shakeout drill.   Attached is the DRAFT Incident Action Plan (IAP).  Please have a look at it to get a flavor of what an official IAP looks like and how information is organized.  These forms are the gold standard in the Incident Command system.  Please don't get overwhelmed.  It's just nice to look under the hood and see how things are laid out.
  Tonight's net will have Greg Waters as a guest to get us up to snuff on how we can participate in this training/exercise.
Cheers,AnthonyKG6LHW951-623-3400