[Harc] Website update progress & call for content

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 15:15:03 CDT 2021

 Wow, that looks great!!  You've put a lot of work into this, and it shows.
Is there a link back to the 'Home' page that I missed once I go to an other page?  I couldn't find a way back... probably me!
This webpage has a very professional, yet pleasant and friendly look... and aught to reflect wonderfully on HARC in general to anyone who sees it. I really appreciate the extra explanatory text (Repeater page and others) also.
Thanks for all your work... Cliff  KN6CEJ