[Harc] Kinetic Muster - DO NOT REPLY

Peter pesko at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 15 15:02:10 CST 2022

The Kinetic Universe is proceeding with a live Race this year.  There may be protocols and changes, but it looks like it’s on for Memorial Day weekend.  Of course, Kinetic Hams will comply with all Race regulations.

If you are interested in helping out with radio communications, please email me at w6ies at arrl.net.  Once I have a roster of potential volunteers, I’ll be emailing to that list (instead of here).  If you worked previous years and would like your old spot, let me know asap.

Thanks.  For the Glory!

Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES