[Harc] Redwood Amateur Radio Club Meeting January 25,2022

Don Campbell ke6hec at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 19 21:10:56 CST 2022

You are invited to attend the January 25th meeting of the Redwood Amateur
Radio Club.  This will be a Zoom meeting - the invitation is at the end of
this email - with special guest Tim Duffy, K3LR, CEO of DX Engineering
speaking about New/Upcoming Products.  The meeting time is earlier than
normal to allow people to join before Tim comes in at 7:00.  Following is an
introduction to Tim and DX Engineering:

Greetings from Tim Duffy, K3LR, CEO of DX Engineering!

Our staff of active Hams at DX Engineering hope you and your club are
adapting well to this challenging time. With so many events being canceled,
we've shifted our focus to providing virtual educational opportunities to
help Hams everywhere stay in touch with what's happening in the hobby.

The best part is that it's all free-our way of giving back to the operators
who keep Ham Radio so vital in their communities.

I'll come to your meeting-virtually!

I am available for free Zoom webinars on a range of topics to suit your
club's interests, from how to mitigate RFI to tips on improving your
contesting scores.

You Can Get Tips, Hear Interviews, and Learn About Weekly Deals on DX
Engineering's Facebook Page

*         Facebook Live with Tim, K3LR, and Jeff, KB8ZWT, airs every Tuesday
at 1:15 pm Eastern (18:15 UTC). Jeff and I cover the gamut of Amateur Radio
topics: upcoming contests, choosing coaxial cables, how to use ferrite, the
benefits of antenna analyzers, and much more.

*         Tune in for our Manufacturer Showcase, live on Facebook Thursdays
at 2:30 pm Eastern (19:30 UTC), for news and information from some of the
biggest names in Ham Radio gear.

*         Join me and Hams from around the world for Facebook Live with Tim,
K3LR, every Friday at 4:00 pm Eastern (21:00 UTC). Recent topics have
included advice on 160M operating, the Reverse Beacon Network, and working
satellites. Get live answers to your questions and save money with the DX
Engineering Deal of the Week!

*         Like us on  <https://www.facebook.com/DXEngineering/> Facebook and
enjoy tech articles, product updates, humor, and the hottest deals from DX
Engineering!

Visit DX Engineering's blog,  <https://www.onallbands.com/> OnAllBands, for
news, expert tech advice, and updates on the latest equipment. We're adding
fresh content every weekday.

Check out our growing collection of instructional videos and interviews on
<https://www.youtube.com/user/DXEngineering> DX Engineering's YouTube
Channel.

Get Advice from Our Elmers!

*         Talk with our staff of active operators-the best in the industry

*         Choose from more than 30,000 Amateur Radio products for EmComm,
Contesting, DXing, and Satellite operation at DXEngineering.com
<https://www.dxengineering.com/>

*         Get the right equipment for your shack: rigs, amps, coaxial cable,
rotators, antennas, towers, even stealthy solutions for your HOA antenna
concerns

*         Enjoy friendly support during and after your purchase, whether
you're new to the hobby or a longtime operator

Thanks for your time today.

We're looking forward to seeing you online and hearing you on the air.

73!

Tim Duffy, K3LR

DXEngineering.com <http://DXEngineering.com>
800-777-0703
Email support 24/7/365 at DXEngineering at DXEngineering.com
<mailto:DXEngineering at DXEngineering.com>

And here is the invitation to the January 25th Zoom meeting.  See you then!

Don Campbell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Redwood Amateur Radio Club Presents Tim Duffy, K3LR, CEO of DX
Engineering

Time: Jan 25, 2022 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83779455872?pwd=TWkxbHUyUW9uWm9URWNwSVh2QnZ3QT09

Meeting ID: 837 7945 5872

Passcode: 603868

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,83779455872#,,,,*603868# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,83779455872#,,,,*603868# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)