[Harc] Mendocino/Sonoma/Lake counties HF emcomm net

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Mar 17 14:37:51 CDT 2022

The Mendocino/Sonoma/Lake counties HF emcomm phone net has changed
frequencies.  It is now called on 3.940.  Called every Tuesday evening
at 7:30pm and usually listening for early check-ins before net time.

Repeating:  Tuesdays, 7:30PM on 3.940MHz.

I'm sure i missed some folks whose email is not name or call sign
related...or from my incompetence, like ae6lj.

Please forward to members you don't see on the email list to this email.

Jim/NB6TE/Net Manager

Mendocino/Sonoma/Lake counties HF emcomm net

73
Jaye ke6sls