[Harc] Spencer L Koch KF6HBY SK

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Oct 13 10:25:06 CDT 2022

I learned today that Spencer kf6hby has passed away.

Spencer worked for AT&T as a lineman.  When the phones went dead or the
power went out, Spencer was our first report of why.  He'd be out in his
big truck running the line until he spotted the problem.  Very often, he
would be in contact with PG&E telling them the exact pole that was affected.

He was very active with the Fortuna club, RARC as well as our FWRA.

He will be missed.  So long Spencer, fair well om!  SK   SK

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2022/oct/13/obituary-spencer-lee-koch-1947-2022/

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken