[Harc] My sincere apologies if...

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 22:46:57 CDT 2020

My sincere apologies if my recent email to this list about a certain documentary has offended anybody in any way.  I merely wanted to recommend a certain documentary series for those who have the ability to stream it.  I still think it's a good documentary and would like to know why my suggestion to watch it was offensive to someone.  I had more to say in this email by way of an explanation, but decided to delete it so as not to dig a deeper hole.
Sheltering,
KB6NN