[Harc] My sincere apologies if...

ish4936 ish4936 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:50:19 CDT 2020

Sir, you certainly did NOT cause concern to me. There is nothing better than a good discussion. To be comfortable with the concept that it is okay 'to agree to disagree' as adults! Thank you for apologizing, however, it's not necessary.Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Howard, KB6NN via Harc" <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 4/27/20  20:47  (GMT-08:00) To: HARC mailing list <harc at humboldt-arc.org>, HARC-CA at yahoogroups.com Cc: "Howard, KB6NN" <kb6nn at yahoo.com> Subject: [Harc] My sincere apologies if... My sincere apologies if my recent email to this list about a certain documentary has offended anybody in any way.  I merely wanted to recommend a certain documentary series for those who have the ability to stream it.  I still think it's a good documentary and would like to know why my suggestion to watch it was offensive to someone.  I had more to say in this email by way of an explanation, but decided to delete it so as not to dig a deeper hole.Sheltering,KB6NN-- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus-- Harc mailing listHarc at humboldt-arc.orghttp://mail.humboldt-arc.org/mailman/listinfo/harc_humboldt-arc.org