[Harc] [HARC-CA] My sincere apologies if...

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Apr 28 13:25:12 CDT 2020

No worries Howard.  I also enjoy good insight like these.

If you recall, last week I posted about a digital vcr as I really wanted
to catch the full definition of I think it was NOVA on PBS about same
subject.  I did catch most of it 2 days later.

tnx & 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken