[Harc] Ed Fong Workshop Follow-up

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 18 22:50:17 CDT 2020

Hi David,
Sue NY6D and I would like to buy  1 of the DBj-2 kit for $30.00
and 1 of the 6 foot extension for the DBJ-2 $5.00

total $35.00

Paypal is fine with us.
or check.

If you havn't used paypal recently, the procedures for getting payment out
of paypal may have changed, you might check.

Have you figured out how to manage delivery without putting your self to a
lot of fuss?

We don't have a car so delivery might be an issue,
we're very close to Broadway
If so, it may be just as well for us to order from Ed directly.

Let us know what works for you
TNX&73
Tom Fowle WA6IVG
Sue Fowle NY6D