[Harc] May 21 power outage in Cutten

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 00:14:49 CDT 2020

I kept watching and reading for the cause of the outage, which lasted from late morning into the evening, but I haven't found any details.  The outage was unplanned and unexpected, like when a truck knocks into a power pole, lines cross, breakers break, etc.  But it wasn't raining, no slick streets to blame.  Anyone else experience the outage and/or know the cause?  I did not call it in, and the power was eventually restored.  Just curious as I toss out my May calendar page.
Howard, KB6NN
--
[not] Sent from my U.S.Cellulose Smartphone