[Harc] May 21 power outage in Cutten

Harry Marnell hmarnell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:58:44 CDT 2020

Here's link and the info from LOCO from May 21 that seems to partially
explain it:

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/outages/detail/682687/

Updates from PG&E

11:35 p.m.

Started Thursday, May 21 @ 11:32 p.m.
Customers affected 3,269
Cause Our preliminary determination is that your outage was caused by
scheduled maintenance work.
PG&E status PG&E has assigned a crew to assess the outage.
Estimated time of restoral Friday, May 22 @ 2:45 a.m.

12:19 a.m.

Customers affected 180

12:35 a.m.

Customers affected 28
Cause Our preliminary determination is that your outage was caused by an
equipment issue.

1:04 a.m.

Customers affected Two
PG&E status PG&E is sending a repair crew to the outage location.
Estimated time of restoral Friday, May 22 @ 6 a.m.

1:18 a.m.

Cause Our preliminary determination is that your outage was caused by
scheduled maintenance work.

2:16 a.m.

PG&E status PG&E repair crew is on-site working to restore power.
Estimated time of restoral Friday, May 22 @ 5 a.m.

4:22 a.m.

PG&E status Power restored.
Harry