[Harc] 3D printed custom Lanyards

ish4936 ish4936 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:36:56 CDT 2020

Jason,I have, probably, the only known logo for the Club. It is printed on a safety vest that was designed by Jim Armstrong KW6JIM (sk). We, Dan KB6DE, Antonio KG6LHW, Joyce KJ0YCE and I, would be elated to utilize you services for this! It is a very simple design using black & white. I'll get ahold of you or if you come to lunch tomorrow I can show you! Thanks for the offer! Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jason Durant via Harc <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 3/11/20  12:07  (GMT-08:00) To: HARC email reflector <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Cc: Jason Durant <jdurant37 at gmail.com> Subject: [Harc] 3D printed custom Lanyards I have a fair amount of experience with CAD design and 3D printing. Is there a standard HARC logo I can work with? I didn't see one on the website.Thanks,JasonAJ6NU (for now)