[Harc] Fw: Mendocino ACS and Manuals

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 13:51:20 CST 2021

 Resending from my other email.
I'm forwarding these references as requested in the EmComm exercise today.  Includes the Auxiliary Communication Plan (AuxComm) for Mendocino county.  Should we want to develop such a plan here, this is available to plagiarize the heck out of (encouraged by Mike Carter!)
(Still trying to get the PPoint presentation out.)
Cliff  KN6CEJ

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com <mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com>To: Cliff Vancott <vancottcj at yahoo.com>Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021, 11:47:06 AM PSTSubject: Fw: Mendocino ACS and Manuals

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com <mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com>To: Anthony Wiese <anthonywiese at yahoo.com>Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021, 07:56:22 PM PSTSubject: Fw: Mendocino ACS and Manuals
  Mike Carter (ACS in Mendo) just forwarded these to me, after tonight's class. Thought you'd like to see them as well. I haven't had time to look these over yet, but want to get them to you asap, as they address much of the EmComm subject matter which dovetails with the PPoint presentations I just sent you.
Happy weekend... Cliff
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Mike Carter <mgmcarter at outlook.com>To: mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com <mckinleyvillecert at gmail.com>Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021, 07:27:53 PM PSTSubject: Mendocino ACS and Manuals
 Hi Cliff, I've attached a copy of the Manual we use for CERT in Mendocino County.I've also attached the Mendocino County ACS manual.If you have any questions about either, let me know 73,MikeKC6MGM