[Harc] HARC December Meeting Minutes

ben adams timidfreerider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:56:24 CST 2021

Hello,

Please accept the attached December meeting minutes for your review.  As my
last task as Secretary, I will have these minutes accepted for the
record at the January meeting.

Please use the email below for our N*ew HARC Secretary, Sherry Lisby KM6YRQ*,
shortly before, during, or shortly after the meeting, to be added to the
logbook.

KM6YRQ at arrl.net

It has been a joy to serve as Secretary, and I look forward to continuing
serving HARC as Vice President.

73,
Ben Adams
KK6SYJ