[Harc] HARC December 2020 Meeting Minutes

Daniel Eaton dre3neato at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:04:31 CST 2021

Hi Ben,

I have a correction:

Dennis Marks KI6KEC
This is an expired license.
Mr. Marks took the test in Nov. and I reported to the club that he passed
his test for a new Tech license. ARRL later informed me we mis-scored his
test and he missed passing by one question. He will need to re-test. He was
notified.

Therefore, please remove his name and call from your December 2020 minutes.

73 my friend, and be well
Dan KB6DE/VE

New License Roster
Please remove Dennis Marks,