[Harc] Laura Brennan KA6VKF visit and Ham Lunch

Michael-Peter Esko pesko at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 16 14:27:00 CST 2022

At Ham Lunch yesterday we decided that for the week after Christmas, we’ll have lunch on Wednesday, Dec 28, instead of Thursday, for that week only.  (Laura and Mike moved away before I joined HARC, but I’m all in for this.)  I’ll try and ensure this is announced on the nets.

73
Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES