[Harc] Laura Brennan KA6VKF visit

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Sat Dec 10 19:17:38 CST 2022

Laura Brennan KA6VKF, XYL of Mike Brennan KA6PGN(SK), good friends and longtime HARC members, will be conducting a whirlwind visit to Humboldt to visit immediate family thru Christmas.

She’d very much like to have lunch with her Ham Family at the Village Pantry noon on WEDNESDAY the 28th (NOT our usual Thursday, because she’s headed home that AM). I’ll work on having the banquet room available.

Please let me know off list (K6FWT at ARRL.net) if you are coming so I can give an estimated head count to The Pantry.

“COME ON DOWN!”

73 ES HAPPY HOLS DE JIM K6FWT