[Harc] Thank You for stepping in!

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Jun 28 10:49:03 CDT 2022

I want to take a few minutes to thank two hams who were willing to "grab
the reins" for NCS duty Monday.  Ty KF6AAL ran the UHF emergency net,
Thank you Ty!

Steve KK6MPV took on the Eureka VHF emergency net.  Again, great work Steve!

Learning NCS duties is pivotal for EVERY ham radio operator.  The skills
you develop as an NCS actually build skills as an amateur operator in
day to day contacts.  NCS experience makes us better communicators!

I hope that others will volunteer to assume these duties on a rolling
basis.  Build your skills, become far more comfortable handling
check-ins, news, and announcements.

Finally, Michael KN6TIW was sharp enough to take NCS duties for our Wide
Area Emergency Net (FWRA) for the first time.  You did GREAT Michael.

Thank you all.  You are setting a very good standard for hams new and old.

73

Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken