[Harc] HARC Bylaws

Michael-Peter Esko pesko at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 7 16:14:05 CST 2023

At a HARC meeting earlier this year we discussed the need to update our Bylaws.  Accordingly, Seer posted the current (outdated) Bylaws on the HARC MS Teams site, in a format that allows us to post comments and track changes.  I made a few comments/suggestions, and I think one or two other members did as well.  I think that’s as far as we got.

(I just checked MS Teams, and, while it shows I’m signed in, it won’t open Teams, so I can’t see what’s up with the Bylaws right now.  You might want to try it out and see how it works for you.)

Thanks to all who stepped up for the HARC Board 2024.

73
Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES