[Harc] HARC Repeater

G Bass hbfcert1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:50:26 CDT 2023

The HARC repeater is officially hooked into the back up natural gas
generator at the Muni run by the City of Eureka.

We also now have “emergency access” to the repeater via the Humboldt Bay
Fire on duty Battalion Chief using a Knox Box key.

The only caveat with the back up power is that in the event there is a
large earthquake, the auto shutoff is likely to kick in on the gas main.
City officials have assured me they use that building during emergencies
and will get it back up and running fairly quick.

73
Gene
K6PCS
--