[Harc] FLamp + FLdigi training session Thursday <TOMORROW>

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Jul 10 11:50:03 CDT 2019

Hi all:

We have a new op learning the ropes and he requested some help learning
how to use FLamp and FLdigi.  So I decided to do an on air training
session with both applications.  We will use the FWRA repeaters for
voice and HF for digital.  All ops are invited to join in, ask
questions, and actually see how the apps work together to copy and
complete message under adverse conditions and then be able to forward
(RELAY) that same message.  Again, we'll use both phone and digital so
questions and answers can flow quickly.

Thursday 11July2019
7:30PM
HF at 3.581 USB using MFSK32 mode
VHF Any of the FWRA linked repeaters --I'll be on 147.000 or 146.700

Ops need to have FLdigi, FLmsg, & FLamp installed and radios connected
and ready.

Hope to hear you tomorrow evening!

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken