[Harc] The Big Question

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:54:45 CDT 2020

Outside of the 25- mile limit my three And I absolute favorite places in
Humboldt County:

1.  Almost any trail in Prairie Creek State Park, but especially the
lesser-known, harder trails...we used to go hike there almost every weekend.

2.  Lyons Ranch, which used to be a little known unused trail until
COVID...I went up there in April thinking I could do a social-distance hike
with my hiking partner...it was SWAMPED.  We both turned around and left.
😞  It was magical before..saw lots of snakes, lizards, birds, insects and
bears...saw 5 bears in one day a couple of years ago.

3.  The beach behind the Redwood State Park visitors center off of Highway
101 just south of Orick.

Sherry
KM6YRQ