[Harc] Donation to Club--Kachina Tranciver in working order

Joseph Nevotti jn5289 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 07:28:08 CDT 2020

Hey J,
Long time no QSO.
I have some stuff I want to donate to HARC.  How can I get it to someonebefore I leave town at the end of the month?
I'm moving back to Washington State (Tacoma area) at end of month.  Need a change of jobs, and I want to live in a cooler, and not-so-fuckedup environment as is Humboldt County (see ACES).  I actually enjoy workingwith mentally ill people, but I'd rather not live amongst them (present company excepted).
73s,
Joseph Nevotti, Ph.D., Q.M.E.K0LOOLicensed Psychologist Qualified Medical Evaluator1632 Broadway St., #246Eureka, California 95501360-531-3254

Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as well as information protected by the Privacy Act of 1974. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message. Thank you.